Specialist Paediatric Dentist
Applications are invited for a part time registered specialist paediatric dentist, to join our committed and well qualified dental team in Hertfordshire, where we have four main clinics. Our staff were rated 'outstanding' in the care section by CQC. The number of working days is negotiable to meet other commitments. You will lead and further develop this high quality paediatric dental service.
Access to modern well equipped clinics, your own General Anaesthetic list as well as access to inhalational and IV sedation facilities supported by experienced nurses and dental officers. The service operates on a referral basis accepting a large number of children and young people with a diverse range of special needs, and dental problems of varying complexity.
The post will be primarily based in Watford where you will have your own cases and support and train junior staff as needed. You will be involvement in service development, clinical governance and advising the Clinical Director when required.
Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust is voted as one of the ‘Top 100 Best Places to Work’ (HSJ/ Nursing Times):
- We are a young, dynamic and forward-thinking organisation
- Our CQC rating of is ‘Good’
- Our Trust is one of a new generation of community health service trusts
- Our services are well established
- We have built up a reputation for quality and excellence
- Our vision is to become a leading light in the provision of innovative programmes of care which maintain and improve the health and well-being of the people of Hertfordshire.
Hertfordshire came top in the uSwitch Better Family Life Index 2016, we were voted the best county to raise a family.
A full valid driving licence and access to a car to use regularly for business purposes is essential (unless you have a disability as defined by the Equality Act 2010).
For further details / informal visits contact:
Helen Spiers on 01582 714190