Associate Dentist - Winchester
Associate Dentist to join our well-established practice in Winchester.
As an Associate Dentist you’ll be benefiting from a supportive practice team, a well-managed appointment book, exceptional development and opportunities to take you as far as you want to go; what’s not to love?
This exciting opportunity also offers:
- 2 days per week (Monday & Friday, with one Saturday per month)
- Up to 3000 UDAs at an excellent rate
- Great Private earning potential
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Continuous Professional Development – develop your skills alongside an experienced team with multiple specialist areas
The Practice: Established with 10 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised, SOE Software, OPG, digital x-ray, Rotary Endo, Apex Locator and Air Conditioning. Experienced longstanding associates, supported by two dedicated Dental Hygienists and a team of qualified professional support staff. Providing a 50/50 mix of NHS & Private.
Bupa Dental Care Winchester is located in a beautiful Grade II listed building, a 10 minute walk from Winchester train station and town centre. With two permanent hygienists, our large and loyal patient base is extremely well-maintained, which fits our philosophy of practicing preventative dentistry and promoting good oral health. Winchester has excellent transport links including a direct train service to London, as well as road and rail connections to other nearby cities including Southampton, Portsmouth, and Reading.
Why join Bupa Dental Care? Here’s a selection of the fantastic incentives we offer our dentists:
- Excellent working facilities and the latest equipment
- Highest standards of clinical governance & expert support
- On-boarding and Induction process
- Indemnity that offers you full cover, bespoke to Bupa Dental Care
- Sponsored Education
- Career Mobility
If you or someone you know would be interested in working with a dynamic and expanding healthcare business we would love to hear from you!