Dental Associate required in Crawley.
Crawley Dental Clinic has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Associate Dentist to join our friendly team. The Practice has been established for over 65 years and has been owned by the current principal since 1997.
· Monday to Friday (8-17.30) and every 2ndThursday off.
· 1 Saturday per month (8-13:00).
· NHS/private practice.
· This is an excellent opportunity to join an established and well-run dental practice.
· Modern facilities, continuously updated to provide superb standards of excellence. The whole practice just had a substantial refurbishment.
· Fully computerised with Digital X-ray, OPG and CT Scanner.
· Separate decontamination room to HTM 01-05 best practice standards.
· The practice has an excellent reputation for providing quality dental treatment. Dental Implants, Minor Oral Surgery, a full range of cosmetic treatment, Endodontic, Periodontal and Orthodontic treatment offered.
· The practice has a Hygienist and a Clinical Dental Technician.
· The Practice has NHS GDS, IMOS and Complex Restorative contracts.
· All staff benefit from verifiable CPD study days and on-going support.
· Principal on-site for support if needed.
· You will take over an existing patient list and new patients.
· Easily attainable 4500 UDAs at £21 per UDA gross and substantial additional private earning capacity. The potential for 30% NHS and 70% Private earnings.
· The practice is in a residential area close to Gatwick airport and easy access to London and Brighton.
· For further information, please look at our website www.crawley-dental-clinic.co.uk
· Submit your CV to email@example.com. All applications and enquiries will be treated in confidence.
Apply for Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly