Associate Dentist - Crewkerne
Associate Dentist to join Bupa Dental Care in Crewkerne, Somerset for a predominantly private position. We are seeking a part-time associate dentist to join our mixed private & NHS practice in Crewkerne, near Yeovil. This position is for predominantly general dentistry but you will also have the opportunity to place implants.
As an Associate Dentist you'll benefit from a supportive practice team, a well-managed appointment book, and development opportunities to take you as far as you want to go. That’s just to mention a few of the benefits of working with Bupa; what’s not to love?
This exciting opportunity offers:
- 3 days per week (Monday, Thursday, Friday)
- Established private patient list
- Opportunity for specialist work including implants and
- 1000 UDA NHS contract
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Continuous Professional Development
The Practice: Established with 5 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised dental Software, OPG, digital x-ray, Rotary Endo and fully Air Conditioned. Experienced longstanding associates, supported by a dedicated Dental Hygienist and a team of qualified professional support staff.
Why join Bupa Dental Care? Here’s a selection of the fantastic incentives we have to offer:
- Excellent working facilities and the latest equipment
- Highest standards of clinical governance & expert support
- On-boarding and Induction process
- Indemnity that offers you full cover, bespoke to Bupa Dental Care
- Sponsored Education
- Career Mobility
If you or someone you know would be interested in working with a dynamic and expanding healthcare business we would love to hear from you!