We are looking for a caring and passionate Dental Associate to join our busy mixed practice. The position is initially for 2 days per week with a view to possible 3rd day. We are fully computerised and digitalised and also have Cone Beam CT Scanner, and committed to providing high quality dental care for our patients.
We are a friendly, enthusiastic and supportive practice and are looking for a Dental Associate to join our hard working committed team, with an opportunity for career development and training for the right associate, by the principal who is a specialist in Oral Surgery, Implantology, Facial & Dental Aesthetics and Cosmetic Orthodontics.
- 2 days per week
- Initially 3,000 UDA’s at £11 per UDA
- Private potential / Career Development
- Start date: This position is available immediately
- A great sense of professionalism and dedication is required for this role
- Minimum 2 years UK work experience
- A confident and excellent communicator
- Passionate, friendly and patient oriented
- Ability to work in a team
Please note that some Compliance Documents will be required as part of the application process:
- Must have previous UK NHS Dentistry experience.
- Valid Performer Number
- GDC Registration
- Hep B Immunisations Record
- Indemnity Insurance
- 2 x Clinical References
Please provide a brief covering letter with your CV, we’d love to hear from you for an informal chat, please contact Tracy Seeley our Practice Manager on 01142 489547.