ASSOCIATE DENTIST – PRIVATE PRACTICE - PART TIME
The Grove Practice, Leamington Spa
Experienced, aspiring, and enthusiastic associate required to take over from a retiring colleague. An exciting opportunity for a well-motivated and caring dentist to join an independent private dental practice within walking distance from Leamington Spa town centre. Opportunities like this don’t come along very often!
The position is part-time (3 to 3.5 days a week) from 1st August 2018 with excellent remuneration and the potential for more days long-term
We are looking for:
A caring dentist to look after our lovely patients. The ideal person would be confident, proactive, organised, has a great work ethic and the ability to engage with patients enthusiastically. You will be taking over a proportion of patients from a retiring dentist, who will be leaving a well-maintained Denplan and Private patient base.
Experience in private dentistry is essential, and additional qualifications or special interests in restorative dentistry would be desirable.
The opportunity would suit someone who takes pride in their clinical work and is searching for a great base to carry out excellent dentistry, with excellent clinical support and would like to work within a progressive practice looking to build a strong multi-disciplinary team.
If your aim is to achieve personal and professional growth, then this is a great opportunity for you. You will join a practice with a focus on high quality patient-centred private care; a fun, hardworking and supporting team, with ambitions for long-term growth in general dentistry and specialist sectors.
The practice: www.thegrovepractice.co.uk
- Well established patient base
- Denplan and Private fee per item
- A well-trained team of non-clinical and clinical staff
- Full Hygiene support by 3 part-time hygienists
- Routine and advanced general dentistry to adults
- Routine general dentistry to children on Denplan children’s contracts
- Advanced Periodontal services
- Orthodontic services – Invisalign/Inman Aligners and Fixed Appliances
- Fully computerised, using Software of Excellence, digital x-rays
- BDA Good Practice member for over 10 years
Opportunities will also be available to be part of organising local study clubs both for the BDA, Pankey and Dentinal Tubules, should you wish.
- GDC Registration
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a private dental practice
- Great chairside manner
- Additional experience or qualifications in restorative dentistry or in one of the monospecialties
- Special interest in Fixed and Removable Prosthodontics or Endodontics
- Qualifications such a diploma, an MSc or MClinDent