Associate Dentist Required, West Sussex:
The Mallards Dental Practice has an exciting opportunity for an Associate Dentist to join our friendly team.
• Two / Three Days a week
• NHS/Private practice.
• This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly and established dental practice.
• Modern facilities; continuously updated to provide superb standards of excellence.
• The practice has an excellent reputation for providing quality dental treatment to its dental patients, creating smiles in a warm relaxing environment.
• Dentists benefit from verifiable CPD study days and on-going support.
• Practice has ambition to expand specialist services provided including implants, endodontic and the possibility of facial aesthetics.
• Easily attainable UDAs plus additional private earning capacity currently matching or exceeding NHS earnings.
• The practice is located in West Sussex very close to the vibrant city of Brighton with great access to the beauty of the country side, M23 motorway and Gatwick Airport; it has off street staff parking in addition to 6 dedicated patient parking slots and is a short walk into the town centre.
• Beautiful location with lots to see and enjoy. There are lots of wonderful restaurants, bars, theatre and galleries as well as historic walks and easy access to the countryside.
• Successful candidates will need to be GDC registered, have an active performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment.
For further information regarding this position, confidential enquires can be made by submitting your CV to email@example.com
All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Apply for Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly