Associate Dentist, Marylebone – Part Time
Marylebone House Dental Practice, 152 Marylebone Rd, Paddington, London NW1 5PN
We are currently looking for an Associate to join our dedicated team in Marylebone. This position has a flexible start date. The successful candidate will have 3 years+ postgraduate experience as an Associate Dentist
- Surgery available Monday 8.00am to 7.30pm, Tuesday 2.00pm to 7.00pm & Thursday 8.00am to 7.00pm
- Performer Number Essential
- £Competitive Remuneration
- 3600 UDAs per annum are available
- This practice has an established well maintained patient list for both NHS & Private
- A 3-surgery practice also offering an in house hygiene service
- Software of Excellence
- Digital Radiography & Sybron Endo
- Discounted Lab work available through our UK based dental lab
- Free & Discounted CPD
Our Practice is located on the Marylebone Road, a short distance to both Baker Street and Marylebone underground stations making it highly accessible.
We provide NHS and private care to many patients in Central London - cared for by a dedicated team of professionals that put the needs of our patients first.
To find out more about Marylebone House Dental Practice, visit www.marylebonehousedental.co.uk.
Are you looking for a new career with a clinically led group that truly understands what it takes to deliver excellent patient care? Join the Corporate with a Difference…
Rodericks is a dental corporate with over 70 dental practices providing NHS and private care across England and Wales. Being clinically led, we possess a real understanding and respect for our clinicians. Working with Rodericks means working with people that share your ethos and values; We believe in clinical freedom, we believe in providing extensive clinical support and we believe in providing career opportunities to our valued colleagues.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or for further information please call the Recruitment Team on 01604 602491 and select option 1 for dental recruitment.