Specialist Endodontist – Fridays and Saturdays
Are you a Specialist Endodontist wanting an opportunity to work with other highly skilled clinicians in a beautiful and recently refurbished, state of the art, private practice?
We pride ourselves on providing outstanding customer service and our ideal candidate will be confident and flourishes in a team environment that demands the utmost attention to detail. We are 2.25 hours train journey from Paddington. We currently act as a referral centre for practices in the Devon area for endodontic, implant and restorative treatments and need a second endodontist to help us on Fridays and Saturdays.
The preferred candidate will have the following attributes:
- Proven skills and evidence of providing excellent endondontic treatment.
- Qualifications –currently GDC registered and has appropriate DBS checks
- Experienced – minimum 5 years post-graduate experience, with relevant additional post graduate qualifications.
- An excellent communicator, a self-confident individual, competent and capable
- Willing to work collaboratively as part of a clinical team.
- Willing to promote a positive image of the practice and act in accordance with our brand standards
- Long term prospect who wants to stay with the practice and be part of its increasing success
In return, we are offering the successful candidate
- A fully-equipped surgery with dental microscope and high quality dedicated equipment
- A loyal, experienced and supportive team
- An ethical environment with high clinical standards
- And a chance to enjoy their dentistry…...
If this is you, then please call Rebecca Haynes, Business Manager on 07708 969746 to discuss what you can bring to our business.