Dental Practice Manager – Dual Site – London
Southern Dental is one of the largest corporate dentistry providers within the UK, with over 80 practices across England. Now under new ownership, this is an exciting time to become part of the team, as Southern Dental continues to grow and improve its services with the goal of being the best provider of NHS dentistry in the country.
We are now recruiting for a Dual Site Practice Manager to manage our Well Street and Wood Green Dental Practices.
We are seeking friendly Practice Managers to join a corporate with practices across the UK. There is one position available, with the option of taking on further responsibilities. Whichever route you would like your dental career to take, Southern Dental will look to invest in your future, helping you to grow your skill set and progress in line with your career aspirations.
The roles include, but are not limited to the following:
- Overseeing all areas of the practice, staff and ensure all protocols in place are followed
- Maintaining accurate records of takings
- Managing patient feedback
- Conducting daily, weekly and monthly checks of surgery, building and grounds
- Providing excellent patient care at every stage of the dentistry process
- Maintaining cross infection controls, equipment and materials to the highest standard
- Performing in line with the Code of Ethics outlined by the Association of Dental Nurses and the GDC.
The shortlisted candidate will be:
- Fully qualified with a Dental Nursing Diploma would be preferable with an up to date GDC registration
- Patient focussed, with a drive to provide the best care possible at all times;
- Committed to maintaining the highest standards within both their role and the practice;
- Willing to go the extra mile to accomplish outstanding service in line with the business needs;
- Comfortable working in a small team within a local demographic;
- Looking to grow their skill set and solidify their career path;
- Experience with R4 Kodak systems;
- Reliable and punctual, with an open and welcoming manner.
- DBS checked with the right to work within the UK
In return, Southern Dental are offering:
- Total hours available are spread across Monday to Saturday
- 5 days a week minimum 7.5 hours per day
- Competitive pay rates of up to £25,000+ per annum, dependent on experience and role
- Will pay for your annual GDC registration;
If you are interested in these positions and want to know more, please apply in writing with your CV to:
Recruitment@southerrndental.co.uk or contact Aliya Noormohamed on 01293 515 500.