Dental Nurse – Maidstone, Kent
Southern Dental is one of the largest corporate dentistry providers within the UK, with over 80 practices across the south of England. Now under new ownership, this is an exciting time to become part of the team, as Southern Dental continues to grow and improve its services with the goal of being the best provider of NHS dentistry in the country.
We are now recruiting for a qualified dental nurse at our practice in Maidstone, Kent at up to £10.00 per hour dependent upon experience and role.
We are seeking friendly Dental Nurses to join a friendly corporate with practices across the UK. There is one position available, with the option of taking on further responsibilities. Whichever route you would like your dental career to take, Southern Dental will look to invest in your future, helping you to grow your skill set and progress in line with your career aspirations.
The roles include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assisting the dentists and practice manager with all clinical aspects of the surgery, maintaining compliance standards throughout;
- Providing excellent patient care at every stage of the dentistry process;
- Maintaining cross infection controls, equipment and materials to the highest standard;
- Performing all duties in line with the Code of Ethics outlined by the Association of Dental Nurses and the GDC.
The shortlisted candidate will be:
- Fully qualified with a Dental Nursing Diploma, with an up to date GDC registration;
- Patient focussed, with a drive to provide the best care possible at all times;
- Committed to maintaining the highest standards within both their role and the practice;
- Willing to go the extra mile to accomplish outstanding service in line with the business needs;
- Comfortable working in a small team within a local demographic;
- Looking to grow their skill set and solidify their career path;
- Experience with R4 Kodak systems;
- Reliable and punctual, with an open and welcoming manner.
- DBS checked with the right to work within the UK.
- Fully immunised (Hep B);
In return, Southern Dental are offering:
- Total hours available are Monday and Friday
- 2 days a week, minimum 7.5 hours per day
- Competitive pay rates of up to £10.00 per hour, dependent on experience and role;
- Will pay for your annual GDC registration;
If you are interested in these positions and want to know more, please apply in writing with your CV to:
Recruitment@southerrndental.co.uk or contact Aliya Noormohamed on 01293 515 500.