Dental Practice Manager – Dual Site – South East, London
Southern Dental is the fastest growing corporate provider of NHS Dentistry, with over 800 people working in 80 local practices.
We are looking for a friendly Dual Site Practice Manager to manage our Creekside and Charlton Dental Practices.
If you are a qualified dental nurse we are pleased to confirm we will also pay for your annual GDC registration.
Hours are Monday to Friday.
The role of Practice Manager will include, but not be limited to the following:
- To oversee all areas of the practice, staff and ensure all protocols in place are followed.
- To maintain a daily record of takings
- Must ensure that all work is in accordance with GDC, HSE, PCT and CQC protocol
- To deal with any patient complaints that may arise in liaison with the relevant clinical team member
- Have in place daily, weekly and monthly checks of surgery, building and grounds
- To carry out such duties as deemed necessary on occasions for the efficient running of the surgery
- Some experience in management or leading a practice, perhaps as a head nurse
- Dental nursing/ clinical background
- Experience of people management
- Cash handling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good initiative taking
- Punctual, reliable, trustworthy, positive, pragmatic
- Competent Computer skills – MS Word, Outlook, Excel
- Experience of managing a dental practice
- Business Administration NVQ, IT qualifications, accountancy related
- R4 Kodak
- HR experience within the dental framework
Please apply with your CV immediately on 01293 515500 or Recruitment@southerndental.co.uk
Contact: Aliya Noormohamed 01293 515500