Part time Dental Associate Post
A unique opportunity to join a well-run, mixed 3 surgery practice, which cares for its patients and the team, located in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP13 6LE, with easy motorway access to London, Oxford and Reading.
The practice holds a very good reputation in the area, having been established for over 50 years. The practice aims to cater for a diverse range of treatment needs. Colleagues and staff are always happy to support each other.
We are looking for an ethical, enthusiastic dentist to join our team for a part-time associate position.
Our practice offers:
- Stable, well-managed patient list
- Fully computerised with Pearl Plus and digital radiography
- EMS AirFlow Stain Removal machine
- Friendly and supportive colleagues, well-trained nurses
- Clear strategy and marketing plan for the year
- Part time position available working 3 weekdays initially, up to 3000 UDAs + excellent potential for private income
- Post to commence as soon as possible
Brief person specification:
We are seeking a friendly, caring individual who is a confident communicator with the ability to develop a good rapport with our patients and our team. A flexible mindset to grow and learn new things, and commitment to contribute towards the overall growth of the business is a must.
Successful candidates should hold full GDC registration, have an active NHS performer number and have the confidence to provide high-quality, ethical dentistry and deliver outstanding patient care.
If you are interested, feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.