Associate required in a busy, large family-run NHS practice with good private potential.
- Strong flow of new patients constantly arriving to the practice.
- Modern facilities
- Full operational and clinical support
- Computerised and digital radiography
- 5 surgery practice
- Fully air conditioned
- OPG on site
- Flexible working hours either part time or full time
- BDA Good Practice accredited
- Denplan Excel accredited
- Vocational Training practice
The practice has an NHS contract for providing oral surgery and sedation.
We currently have 3 post qualified dental nurses in sedation and dental radiography, additional 3 post qualified dental nurses in dental radiography and 7 trainee dental nurses.
We have 5 dentist and a hygienist
Support from full time practice manager who has been with the practice for 15 years.
Governance kept up to date by experienced practice managers.
Located at the top of town within easy walking distance to the main town, Dorset County car parking facilities opposite practice, disabled car parking outside practice.
- Immunisations up-to-date
- Up-to-date DBS Certificates
- Current GDC Certificate
- Current Indemnity Certificate
- NHS experience essential
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org