Smile Dental Care
- 07305 153359
Smile Dental Care
WORK WITH US
At Smile Dental Care, we are always looking for friendly, caring and experienced dental professionals in the form of Associate Dentists, Specialists, Nurses and Receptionists to join our growing practices across the UK.
Work with us and you’ll enjoy a rewarding career full of support, flexibility and development opportunities. With practices in locations throughout the UK, we offer a choice of NHS, Private and Specialist dental practices and careers to fit your lifestyle.
WHY JOIN US?
- Growth: We are an ever-expanding dentist-owned group of practices offering the opportunities for dentists to work in private, mixed or NHS dentistry. We are always looking to grow both in size and number to provide the country with more care and open up new opportunities for dentists everywhere.
- Career Development: We encourage all our dentists to take further steps in their career and present a vast group of options in order to do so. Many of our dentists go on to become trainers and mentors, while others choose to specialise. We also offer dentists the chance to become senior associates and partners. Please visit our website to see our career pathway for more information.
- Clinical Freedom: We aim to make our dentists feel comfortable in practice and take away unnecessary headaches. We believe in splitting cost and the private income generated equitably and allowing the dentist to make the choices they feel work best for them so you can choose who and what to work with, while we find the best deals on materials so you don’t need to worry! Our open door policy welcomes all comments from our staff, meaning you never have to feel like you cannot voice your opinion.
- Materials & Equipment: At Smile Dental Care, we aim to make your life easier. Using the best materials on the market and our modern equipment, let your work run smoothly and efficiently.
- Choice: We are able to offer Denplan and 0% Finance in a large majority of our practices, meaning patients are finding private care a more viable and accessible option, allowing our dentists to increase the amount of private dentistry they do.
- Support: At Smile Dental Care, we strongly believe in teamwork and working as a unit. From the Area Managers, Practice Managers, dentists, nurses, receptionists, there is always someone you can turn to who will be willing to listen and help. We aim to create a warm, friendly and welcoming working environment for everyone. We want to help you grow and develop your skills and provide support with CPDs, both core and specialist.
- Balance: We aim to accommodate our dentists in order to allow them to balance their work life with their personal life. We are able to offer a variety of flexible working hours, both full time and part time.
- Business: We are fortunate to have very visible and accessible practices meaning we have large established patient lists as well as new patients constantly joining us.
- Infrastructure: All our practices are well invested in, with digital x-rays and Software of Excellence systems to ensure workflow runs smoothly and efficiently. We are proud to say that we have passed all our CQC inspections and HTM01-05 compliance requirements and have even been awarded BDA Best Practice at some of our practices. We want you to have a safe and professional working environment for you to thrive in!
- Opportunity: We welcome all those applying for a position, regardless of the amount of experience you have or if you have not practiced in the UK before. We look to work with people of good character and potential and who are able to fit seamlessly into our team!
Dental Students and Graduates
We invest heavily in the future of dentistry and that starts right at the beginning of your training through to qualification and beyond. We offer unrivalled support and unique opportunities to dental students and graduates, including structured work placements which provide a real insight in to dentistry while you study and a variety of employment options when you qualify.
We offer lots of support and flexibility, so when your circumstances change we have a range of further opportunities.
For more information, please contact recruit@Smiledentalcare.co.uk for more information and our latest vacancies in your area.
Get job alerts from Smile Dental Care straight to your inbox