Plymouth Orthodontics Limited
Contact: Mr Sanjay Kumar
60 Lower Compton Road
Tel: 01752 662554
About Plymouth Orthodontics Limited
Name: Plymouth Orthodontics Ltd
- Plymouth Orthodontics Ltd is an independent specialist practice providing NHS and private orthodontic services. We have built up a reputation for providing high quality orthodontic care over the past 10 years.
- We have a small long standing & friendly team which we are expanding due to the award of a new NHS orthodontic contract. We have been successful in winning a national tender to provide orthodontic services in Plymouth and West Devon.
- We are situated to the North of Plymouth City Centre and have excellent transport links to the surrounding areas. There is free and unrestricted street parking available outside the practice. Plymouth has excellent road and rail links to Devon, Cornwall and the rest of the UK.
- The practice has 2 modern surgeries with Belmont Cleo break-leg chairs. There is digital radiography for OPG, Lateral Ceph and intra-oral views. We use Orthotrac practice management software for the appointment diary, clinical notes, imaging, and NHS claims. We plan to make the transition to digital study models in the near future.
- We will be providing NHS orthodontic services in Plymouth and also at a secondary satellite site in Tavistock, West Devon. We will have a surgery available 2 days a week in Tavistock.
- The practice serves a wide geographical area that encompasses Plymouth, East Cornwall, West Devon & South Hams. We have a waiting list for NHS orthodontic treatment and there is large potential for private growth.
- The practice is part of the BDA Good Practice scheme and we have been a member since 2017.
- We encourage learning and development and encourage participation in local and regional study days.
- We have close links to secondary care with the practice owner also being a specialist at Derriford Hospital, Plymouth.