Tel: 0207 843 4729
About BDJ Jobs
The BDJ is the UK’s premium, integrated dental journal and website. It is the official professional journal of the British Dental Association and it continues to offer our loyal clients highly targeted and effective advertising. Benefits include:
- UK’s leading dental recruitment publication
- UK’s most read clinical research dentistry journal
- Highest perceived benefit of BDA Membership
- Received by 18,456 individuals including all British Dental Association Members
- Pass along readership of 76,952
- Delivered 24 x a year, every 2nd and 4th Friday
- 80% of UK dentists state that they think dental publications are a good way of looking for job vacancies
- 4 times as many dentists look at the classified jobs section of the BDJ than any other dental publication
- 75% of practice based BDJ readers state they are involved in purchasing decisions
- 74% of readers state they have taken action after seeing an advertisement or article in BDJ
Take your recruitment, advertising and job seeking to the next level with the new BDJ Jobs and BDJ Marketplace websites! #LaunchingDentalCareers #LaunchingBDJMarketplace
53 jobs with BDJ Jobs
Fantastic opportunity for a part-time associate dentist to join our friendly and passionate team in Harrogate.
Full/part time dentist with performer number and a special interest in implantology/endodontics required
Looking for Associate, Full time / Part time, to join a Lovely Mixed NHS/Private surgery in Hadleigh , Essex.
Fantastic opportunity for a full- time position in Lymington, Hampshire, part time applicants are welcome to apply.
We are looking for a conscientious, hard working full time/part time associate to join our family practice
TO START ASAP IN A BUSY MAINLY NHS PRACTICE
FT Associate vacancy for May/June 2021 to work between our busy progressive practices in Newcastle, and Consett
An opportunity to work as an associate in a six surgery busy and well run practice
Vogue Dental Care is looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and experienced Associate Dentist to take over an established mixed patient list.
Full-time or Part-Time Performer Dentist required in a busy, mixed, well established, privately owned practice close to Cambridge
Full / part time Associate dentist required in South Croydon, London. Replacing departing colleague due to relocation.
Dental associate required to replace and take over the patient list of a long standing associate moving abroad.