Portman Dental Care
Contact: Mr Darren Casey
New Barn Lane
South West - Gloucestershire
Tel: 07468 412 487
About Portman Dental Care
Portman Dental Care own and operate a group of outstanding private dental practices across the UK. As we are the Winner of the 2017 Outstanding Business of the Year at the Dental Industry Awards - we can offer you unrivalled opportunities to progress and develop your skills, and industry leading opportunities and support.
We have experienced consistent growth over the last few years significantly outperforming our industry peers based on our reputation for providing the best possible patient experience and excellent clinical care.
We are a young and ambitious company with a fresh approach to dentistry, committed to acquiring and growing quality private dental practices to complement the ethos and values of the group.
Why Clinicians choose Portman Dental Care:
We are always looking for talented people at Portman Dentalcare, the largest and fastest growing privately focused dental group in the UK. Here are some reasons why we think Portman Dentalcare is the natural home of private dentistry:
- We provide outstanding operational support, remove the regulatory burden and empower local practice teams to enable you to fulfil your personal ambitions. Our job is to make your job as easy as possible.
- Our model is geared towards the delivery of private dentistry with a network of genuinely private practices that look and feel like private practices
- We are focused on delivering private dentistry and offer the opportunity for clinicians to maximise their earning potential
- We are Privately Owned, so we can afford to take the long term view
- You join a network of distinguished and trusted clinicians that we empower to use the materials, laboratories and equipment they trust
- Most of our practices undertake a range of specialist activity providing you with the clinical support networkand platform to develop and deliver specialist services through our sponsorship of your development
- We invest in our practice environments and in team development to ensure we are providing Clinicians with the infrastructure to offer the very best quality of care.
- Clinical Governance – Our in-house compliance team ensure all our practices operate within the rules and regulations of CQC, HTM-01-05, GDC, HSE, Radiation Protection, Trading Standards and so on.
64 jobs with Portman Dental Care
Orthodontic Therapist opportunity available in our beautiful high-end private practice, Apollonia House Dental & Healthcare, near Oldham and Manche...
Orthodontist required for our Walkden Dental and Implant Clinic in Worsley, Manchester.
Practice Clinical Lead required to take on a fully utilised list of patients in Southwick, Brighton
Associate Dentist required to take on a fully utilised list of patients in Southwick, Brighton
Locum Dentist required to take on a fully utilised list of NHS patients in Southwick, Brighton
Implantologist / Periodontist required to take on a full book of referrals at The Scottish Centre for Excellence in Dentistry, Glasgow.
Orthodontist required 1 day per week in Denpoint Dental and Implant Clinic, Rawtenstall. Position is open to a Specialist Orthodontist or a suitabl...
Specialist Orthodontist or Dentist with a Special Interest in Orthodontics required 2 days per month in Kirkgate Dental Surgery, Newark
Dental Therapist required to join the team at Portman Dental and Implant Clinic in Launceston, Cornwall
Associate Dentist required to join the team at Portman’s new practice in in Launceston, Cornwall.
Private Associate Dentist required to join the team Portman Dental and Implant Clinic in Launceston, Cornwall.
Locum Dentist required to take on a private list of plan and fee paying patients at St Martins Dental & Implant Clinic, Hereford
Dental Therapist required to join the team at our fully private practice, St Martins Dental & Implant Clinic, Hereford
Locum Dentist required to look after a mainly private list of patients at Brooklyn House, Fakenham, Norfolk
Locum Dentist required to join our excellent team at Care Dental & Implant Clinic, Crieff
Associate Dentist required to join our excellent team at Care Dental & Implant Clinic, Crieff
Private Associate Dentist with an interest Orthopaedic Orthodontics required to join the team in Brickstables Dental & Implant Clinic, Colchester
Associate Dentist required for our friendly, mixed practice - Cavehill Dental Care in North Belfast.
Self employed Dental Hygienist required in our friendly private practice in Kings Lynn, Norfolk. Located in Kings Lynn, just 2 minutes’ walk from t...
Facial Aesthetics Clinician required to provide services working out of College Street Dental and Implant Clinic, Burnham-on-Sea.