Portman Dental Care
Contact: Mr Darren Casey
New Barn Lane
South West - Gloucestershire
Tel: 07468 412 487
About Portman Dental Care
Portman Dental Care own and operate a group of outstanding private dental practices across the UK. As we are the Winner of the 2017 Outstanding Business of the Year at the Dental Industry Awards - we can offer you unrivalled opportunities to progress and develop your skills, and industry leading opportunities and support.
We have experienced consistent growth over the last few years significantly outperforming our industry peers based on our reputation for providing the best possible patient experience and excellent clinical care.
We are a young and ambitious company with a fresh approach to dentistry, committed to acquiring and growing quality private dental practices to complement the ethos and values of the group.
Why Clinicians choose Portman Dental Care:
We are always looking for talented people at Portman Dentalcare, the largest and fastest growing privately focused dental group in the UK. Here are some reasons why we think Portman Dentalcare is the natural home of private dentistry:
- We provide outstanding operational support, remove the regulatory burden and empower local practice teams to enable you to fulfil your personal ambitions. Our job is to make your job as easy as possible.
- Our model is geared towards the delivery of private dentistry with a network of genuinely private practices that look and feel like private practices
- We are focused on delivering private dentistry and offer the opportunity for clinicians to maximise their earning potential
- We are Privately Owned, so we can afford to take the long term view
- You join a network of distinguished and trusted clinicians that we empower to use the materials, laboratories and equipment they trust
- Most of our practices undertake a range of specialist activity providing you with the clinical support networkand platform to develop and deliver specialist services through our sponsorship of your development
- We invest in our practice environments and in team development to ensure we are providing Clinicians with the infrastructure to offer the very best quality of care.
- Clinical Governance – Our in-house compliance team ensure all our practices operate within the rules and regulations of CQC, HTM-01-05, GDC, HSE, Radiation Protection, Trading Standards and so on.
14 jobs with Portman Dental Care
Part-time Hygienist is required for a Fixed Term Contract at our busy, fully Private and Denplan Practice in Longwell Green, Bristol. You will need...
Associate Dentist required to take on full book of patients two days per week in Manchester City Centre.
Hygienist required to take on full book of patients one day per week in Manchester City Centre.
Full Time Associate Dentist required to take on full book of patients in Withington, South Manchester.
Associate Dentist required to take on a full list of private patients in our practice in Longwell Green, Bristol.
General Dentist required for our friendly, mixed practice in Lincoln. This Maternity Cover post offers a full book of patients, an opportunity for ...
Endodontist required for full book of private work one day per week in Warwick Lodge. Thorpe Bay, Essex
A Part-time Hygienist is required at our well-established and reputable private practice in New Milton in Hampshire, Homemill Dental Care.
Part-Time Orthodontic Therapist required with Portman Dental Care for our new Portman Smile Clinic, a specialist Orthodontic practice in Rainham, Kent
Associate Dentist required to join the team at Ferndale Dental & Implant Clinic, Devizes
Associate Dentist required to join the team at Care Dental & Implant Clinic, Crieff.
Dentist required for our well-established, mainly private practice, The Smile Rooms in Malton North Yorkshire.
Orthodontist required to take on a list of private referrals in Elms Lea Dental Care, Brighton.
A Part-time Hygienist is required for a Fixed Term Contract at our busy, fully Private and Denplan Practice in Longwell Green, Bristol. • 1 day p...