Search articles in CPD and training
- All (102 articles)
- CV Advice (7 articles)
- Working overseas (8 articles)
- BDA articles (32 articles)
- Work-life balance in dentistry (1 article)
- Working with recruitment consultants (1 article)
- Advice on finding a job (8 articles)
- CPD and training (6 articles)
- Sponsored (5 articles)
- Working in corporate dentistry (2 articles)
- Dental recruitment market (3 articles)
- Support for recruiters (5 articles)
- Dental Care Professionals (4 articles)
Found 6 articles
SPONSORED: Dental implants: The benefits and opportunities
- 10 Feb 2023
The field of implantology is full of potential for dental professionals.
SPONSORED: Which dental implantology course is best for me?
- 25 Nov 2021
Implantology is an exciting and rewarding branch of dentistry and the patient benefits are considerable. The educational pathway chosen by the dental practitioner needs careful thought.
Where are all the specialists?
- 10 Jul 2020
The ongoing recruitment crisis and paucity of the NHS dental contract means fewer and fewer are turning to the profession as a viable career. And, on top of that, more and more are leaving the service before their careers take off.
CPD for your field of practice
- 27 Jan 2020
The GDC puts a strong focus on your individual field of practice for planning your CPD.
A masterclass in mentoring
- 17 Aug 2017
Giles McCracken, who is based at Newcastle University and Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, is helping the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow develop its mentoring programme. He also chairs the British Dental Association’s committee for academic dentists.
The benefits of postgraduate education
- 19 Jan 2017
Clearly there are large numbers of dentists studying for postgraduate qualifications. What particular benefits might they bring to an individual?