Win a CV revamp by setting up a job alert
Win a CV revamp by setting up a job alert
We’re offering you the chance to have your CV professionally reviewed and rewritten by an executive writer at our partner Top CV.
The package includes CV, LinkedIn profile and a cover letter make-over.
Visit us at stand N30 to enter.
T&Cs apply as below.
BDJ Jobs CV review prize draw terms and conditions document
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By entering into this BDJ Jobs CV review prize draw (“Promotion”), you agree that you have read these terms and that you agree to them. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in your disqualification from the Promotion. Information about how to enter and prize details form part of these terms and conditions. Entry into this Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. This Promotion is run by Nature Research, a division of Springer Nature Limited, a company registered in England with registered number 00785998 and registered office at The Campus, 4 Crinan Street, London N1 9XW (“Promoter”).
2. To enter this Promotion you must be: (a) resident in a country where it is lawful for you to enter; and (b) aged 18 years old or over (or the applicable age of majority in your country if higher) at the time of entry. This Promotion is void in Cuba, Iran, Myanmar, Russia, Ukraine, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria and where prohibited or restricted by law. Any government officials that enter the Promotion are responsible for ensuring that they may enter and/or receive a prize if they win and that the prize does not exceed the relevant limit for their role and jurisdiction. If a winner is not able to accept the prize then a charity donation can be made instead to a Springer nature approved charity.
3. This Promotion is not open to directors or employees (or members of their immediate families) of Promoter or any subsidiary of Promoter. Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
4. The Promotion is open for entries between 09:00 on 17th May 2019 and 17.30 on 18th May 2019 GMT.
5. No purchase is necessary to enter this prize Promotion and will not increase your chances of winning.
6. You can enter this Promotion in the following way: By signing up to the BDJ Jobs job alert at the BDJ exhibitor stand at the Dentistry Show which will take place from 17th-18th May 2019 at the NEC in Birmingham (“Dentistry Show”). This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the Dentistry Show.
7. Only one entry per eligible person. Multiple entries will be deemed to be invalid and may lead to disqualification.
8. Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach Promoter by the closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid. No other form of entry is permitted. Please keep a copy of your entry as we will be unable to return entries or provide copies.
9. The prize for the Promotion consists of the following: A professional CV rewrite by Top CV (Talent Inc.), including CV, LinkedIn profile and a cover letter.
10. The prizes shall be awarded as follows: The winners will be notified via email. The winner will be selected at random under the supervision of an independent person. Any decision will be final and binding and no further communication will be entered into in relation to it.
11. The winner(s) of the Promotion shall be notified no later than the 4th June 2019.
12. The winner(s) will be required to confirm acceptance of the prize within ten working days and may be required to complete and return an eligibility form stating their age and residency details, among other details. Promoter will endeavour to ensure that winner(s) receive their prizes within 30 days of the date they confirm acceptance of the prize. If a winner does not accept the prize within ten days of being notified, they will forfeit their prize and Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner(s). Promoter’s decision is final and Promoter reserves the right not to correspond on any matter.
13. The name, region of residence and likeness of the winners may be used by Promoter for reasonable post-event publicity in any form including on Promoters website and social media pages at no cost.
14. You can find out who has won a prize by sending an e-mail to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
15. Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend these Terms and Conditions or change the Prize (to one of equal or greater value) as required by the circumstances. No cash equivalent to the Prize is available.
17. Promoter may at its sole discretion disqualify any entrant found to be tampering or interfering with the entry process or operation of the website, or to be acting in any manner deemed to be disruptive of or prejudicial to the operation or administration of the Promotion.
18. Other than for death or personal injury arising from negligence of the Promoter, so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter hereby excludes all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the Promotion or any aspect of the Prize. All activities are undertaken at the entrants own risk. Your legal rights as a consumer are not affected.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.